Kit Radar ships from the UK locally, nationally and internationally.
UK and Ireland deliveries are made using a tracked Royal Mail service.
An email with the tracking number is sent automatically at 6pm the day of posting your item.
UK local deliveries are £Free
NB: items can be shipped from our warehouse (same day dispatch), or direct from the brand (1-2 days dispatch).
How do I return an item in the UK?
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
- There is no charges for returns that are deemed a manufacturer fault. A refund of your shipping charge will be included in your refund.
How do I return?
- You can send a package direct without contacting us beforehand, however, if you want to ensure we know about a return then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack all the returned items. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
- Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package. Return address for the package:
- FAO Kit Radar; Boxstation, Unit 15 Waterfield Way, Sketchley Meadows Ind. Est., Burbage, Hinckley, Leics., LE10 3ER, United Kingdom
- Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers if applicable.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected
- If the item is returned according to the conditions above then your refund will be processed automatically through our system, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
- If your return is rejected, then a member of customer service will email or call to discuss the return.