Aesparel Jeans for Athletic Muscular Build
: In stock
At Kit Radar we feel good about our bodies; working hard in the gym for both fitness and looks. Wearing T-shirts, hoodies and baggy trousers is all well and good, but if you are reading this you will understand that finding a good fitting pair of jeans or shirt is a problem. So we contacted our friends at Aesparel in Germany to supply fellow fitness fanatics in the UK.
Aesparel are a premium clothing brand for the athlete and sportsmen who like to look good outside, as well as inside, the gym. Aesparel have crafted athletic-fit jeans, shirts and blouses in a range of sizes and shades.
- Power stretch: Twice as durable and friction-resistant as conventional denim.
- Athletic fit: Built for athletic frames to provide maximum freedom of movement
- Water repellant: Water and dirt won’t harm our denim, it repels both!
- Durable cotton: High-stretch cotton allows for maximum mobility, without synthetics.
- Easy iron: Crease-free ironing
- Modular sizing: Determine your chest and waist sizes independently for an ideal fit
Athletic cut blue jeans, which is just as tough and flexible as you. ToughMax ™ Denim offers maximum freedom of movement and has more than double the tensile strength than regular cotton denim. A solid look and feel of a traditional blue jeans. The "Athletic Fit" form offers more space on the thighs and buttocks with a narrow cut hip.
- Athletic fit (wider thighs, narrow waist)
- Material: Tough-Max™ Denim
- 82% cotton, 15.5% polyamide 1.5% elastane
- 15% stretch, 2.5x tear resistant than normal denim
- Lotus effect impregnation (soil / water repellent)
- Look and feel of a traditional blue jeans
Jeans sizing is simple, just choose the leg and hip width you normally choose the forgiveness in the built-in elastic will work for all athletes.
Kit Radar is an exciting new way to discover, buy and compare new sports equipment. We aim to showcase the best of what's new and exciting in sport; whether they are ready to ship, crowdfunding, or coming soon.
Therefore we have two types of listing: Discover and Buy:
- DISCOVER products are not quite ready for shipment, therefore you are not able to buy from our website. Instead we direct you to the latest information about the product.
- BUY products are ready to go, and can be bought from our website and shipped as follows.
We ship domestically (United Kingdom) and Internationally. Posting to a United Kingdom postal code is free over £100, outside of the United Kingdom is charged according the size and weight of the product. International shipping fees are shown on the checkout page once an address has been entered.
Kit Radar is a marketplace, therefore items may be shipped from the Kit Radar warehouse or drop-shipped by the brand itself. In either case, you will receive a tracking number on the day the item is shipped. We work with all our brands to ensure that products listed are in stock. If, for some unfortunate reason, the item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a replacement or refund. Estimated delivery to the United Kingdom is 3-5 working days, internationally 7-10 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will pay return shipping costs if it is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.