ARCCOS 360 Golf GPS and Shot Tracker
: In Stock; Delivery in 3 to 5 days
Automatically record and analyse every golf shot in your bag
Award-winning, second-generation system features 14 sensors – one for every club in your bag. It automatically records and analyses every shot you hit, combining Live Shot Tracking, GPS 2.0 and Tour Analytics to help any player make smarter decisions to shoot lower scores.
- GPS: Turn your iPhone into a GPS rangefinder that measures precise distances on 35,000-plus courses in the U.S., Canada and Europe.
- Live Shot Tracking: Automatically track every shot you hit and see it brought to life by bird's-eye visuals overlaid on GPS hole imagery.
- Tour Analytics: Make informed choices while you play and access your Golf DNA with an analytics platform that's more powerful than anything on Tour.
- Advanced Shot Recognition: Never worry about practice swings being recorded. Arccos knows the difference between preparation and actual shots.
Virtually weightless sensors attach to the end of each club grip and track each shot you hit during every round.
- Ultralight, low-profile sensors
- Battery designed to last 5 years
- Power saving mode
- Enhanced shot-detection algorithm
What's in the box
- 14 ultralight sensors
- Free iOS & Android apps
- 30-day, money-back guarantee
Who's behind the great invention?
Meet Sal Syed and Ammad Faisal, the CEO and COO respectively of Arccos Golf. These two childhood friends are working together to produce an innovative product out of a combined love of golf and passion for technology.
While Ammad was earning his stripes as Vice President, Investment Banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Sal was earning his MBA at the Yale University School of Management, where he met co-founder Clinton Grusd, who worked to develop the foundation of the business, and the business and product concepts, plans and strategies that are used by Arccos.
Realising that golf was lacking a high-performing, comprehensive tool to track and analyse a golfer’s game and improve decision-making on the course, these co-founders set out to change the way we think about golf and play golf.
With the help of some brilliant PhDs, engineers, designers and golfers, they have launched a product that is taking the golf world by storm: Arccos.
Kit Radar is an exciting new way to discover, buy and compare new sports equipment. We aim to showcase the best of what's new and exciting in sport; whether they are ready to ship, crowdfunding, or coming soon.
Therefore we have two types of listing: Discover and Buy:
- DISCOVER products are not quite ready for shipment, therefore you are not able to buy from our website. Instead we direct you to the latest information about the product.
- BUY products are ready to go, and can be bought from our website and shipped as follows.
We ship domestically (United Kingdom) and Internationally. Posting to a United Kingdom postal code is free over £50, outside of the United Kingdom is charged according the size and weight of the product. International shipping fees are shown on the checkout page once an address has been entered.
Kit Radar is a marketplace, therefore items may be shipped from the Kit Radar warehouse or drop-shipped by the brand itself. In either case, you will receive a tracking number on the day the item is shipped. We work with all our brands to ensure that products listed are in stock. If, for some unfortunate reason, the item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a replacement or refund. Estimated delivery to the United Kingdom is 3-5 working days, internationally 7-10 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will pay return shipping costs if it is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.