Bragi Dash Smart Wireless Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
: Check out brands website
Headphones that double up as a bluetooth headset. Incorporating a embedded microphone that picks up the vibrations generated by ta user's voice via the ear bone.
- Truly wireless audio, balanced armature speakers. Stream crystal clear audio from your smartphone, tablet or computer. Integrated music player: 4GB Storage, 1000 Songs, No Wires3.5 GB available for usage.
- Smart biometric tracking - Track activities and receive live feedback, while running, swimming or cycling: Heart rate, Steps, Duration. The Dash supports Bluetooth Smart (BLE).
- The new listening experience; Audio Transparency means you can listen to the world around you or mute it with passive noise cancellation mode. As a wireless headset, answer calls with a single tap and filter your voice, even in busy surroundings.
- The free Bragi app - The smart expansion of The Dash is the Bragi App. Set up The Dash with the Quick Start Guide. Live display of heart rate, steps and duration and access The Dash User Manual, remote controls and customize your sound settings.
- Recharge on the go - Power through your day! Recharge on the go up to 5 times. 3 hours of power per charge. The tiny lithium polymer battery has outstanding performance, delivering 100 mAh in an incredibly small package!
Dash can also manage a user’s fitness and health with multiple sensors, a thermometer and an accelerometer embedded in the earphones. The device will track pace, steps, cadence and distance traveled during an exercise. The developers claim on their Kickstarter page that Dash can also measure heart rate and oxygen saturation.
The headphones are controlled with a series of touch commands. The left earphone manages the fitness options of the device: tapping or swiping the earbud will allow a user to select a workout, start or stop a workout and check current health levels. The right earphone controls sound options; similar gestures will change playlists, play and pause music and take a call.
- Listen to truly amazing wireless audio: Bilateral balanced armature speakers.
4GB* integrated music player: Listen to music without any other device, or stream crystal clear audio from your smartphone, tablet or computer. 1000 Songs - No Wires *3.5GB available for usage.
Smart Biometric Tracking: Track activities and receive live feedback, keep an ear on your performance while running, cycling or swimming
Wireless call handling and ambient sound control: Answer calls with a single tap. Two ear bone microphones, two environmental microphones filter your voice, even in busy surroundings. With Audio Transparency, listen to the world around you or swipe to mute it. Passive noise cancellation.
Who's behind the great invention?
Nikolaj Hviid is the Founder and CEO.
I was inspired by a conversation with my sister, who died from multiple sclerosis in 2013. She was diagnosed when she was 20, and her condition quickly worsened. She was soon in a wheelchair. Even though she felt utterly terrible, she was a happy person. I asked her why, and she said, “I know that, every day I live, the next day is going to be worse than today, so today is officially the best day of my life. And you know what Nikolaj? It is the same for you. But your perspective is slightly longer than mine.” Since then, I have been thinking about how to help everyone get the best out of that single day. My answer to this was to create a human technological interface that would be acting as an intimate personal assistant. This interface would give you the information you need when you need it, just like a kind, helpful human being. Our challenge was to avoid creating a serial interface that makes you block out everything else in the world. If you want to help people while they are doing something, you have to have a discreet interface that doesn’t take their attention away from what they are doing. Hearing, as opposed to sight is a parallel interface; a person hears everything at the same time. Because of this, I chose the ear over the eye as the sensory interface centre point. It is here that a discreet personal assistant can unobtrusively help you and make you better through your sensory audio perception. This is my intention for The Dash.
The Dash is the world’s first truly wireless smart earphones. They give the wearer total freedom of movement and a whole new listening experience. Bragi has developed a unique OS running on the The Dash, making them essentially an expandable platform for future applications. The Dash are waterproof to one meter, so you can go swimming with them. They have gesture and touch controls to interface with the built in 4GB* music player as well as the on-board activity tracker featuring real time vocal assistant feedback. *3.5 GB available for usage.
Kit Radar is an exciting new way to discover, buy and compare new sports equipment. We aim to showcase the best of what's new and exciting in sport; whether they are ready to ship, crowdfunding, or coming soon.
Therefore we have two types of listing: Discover and Buy:
- DISCOVER products are not quite ready for shipment, therefore you are not able to buy from our website. Instead we direct you to the latest information about the product.
- BUY products are ready to go, and can be bought from our website and shipped as follows.
We ship domestically (United Kingdom) and Internationally. Posting to a United Kingdom postal code is free over £100, outside of the United Kingdom is charged according the size and weight of the product. International shipping fees are shown on the checkout page once an address has been entered.
Kit Radar is a marketplace, therefore items may be shipped from the Kit Radar warehouse or drop-shipped by the brand itself. In either case, you will receive a tracking number on the day the item is shipped. We work with all our brands to ensure that products listed are in stock. If, for some unfortunate reason, the item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a replacement or refund. Estimated delivery to the United Kingdom is 3-5 working days, internationally 7-10 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will pay return shipping costs if it is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.