COROS Linx is an Open-ear precision audio bike helmet
: In stock
No more earbuds! The world’s first helmet with open-ear bone conduction so cyclists can hear traffic and the environment while tuning in to music, friends, nav, & ride data.
Introducing the industry’s first cycling helmet that gives riders the freedom to SAFELY enjoy audio wirelessly from their smartphone, with no earbuds or distractions and complete awareness to vehicles and roadside hazards. With LINX, you get a high performance cycling helmet + smart remote + app, wirelessly integrated with patent pending RideAware™ precision audio to get a richer, more tuned-in experience, without compromise to safety.
LINX delivers cyclists' demands of safety and performance and digital lifestyle demands of smartphone connectivity, audio, and instant accessibility. Coros connects bikers hands/ears/eyes-free to their music, friends, bike teammates, voice navigation, and ride data (with future functionality planned) to deliver the ultimate riding experience.
First wave of Coros Linx Helmets started shipping on November 17th 2016.
- Material: Polycarbonate shell with EPS impact foam
- Ventilation: Aerodynamic optimized, 15 vents
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Speaker sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Frequency response: 100Hz-20KHz
- Microphone: Wind resistant, top mounted
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium; 10+ hrs play/talk time
- Indicator: LED for operation, charge, low battery
- Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0; iOS, Android devices
- Helmet weight: Approx. 400 grams
- Consumer Product Safety Commission certified
- Medium: 21 ¼ - 23" around head, or 54-58 cm, or 6 ¾ - 7 ¼ hat
- Large: 22 ½ - 24" around head, or 57-61 cm, or 7 ⅛ - 7 ¾ hat
Kit Radar is an exciting new way to discover, buy and compare new sports equipment. We aim to showcase the best of what's new and exciting in sport; whether they are ready to ship, crowdfunding, or coming soon.
Therefore we have two types of listing: Discover and Buy:
- DISCOVER products are not quite ready for shipment, therefore you are not able to buy from our website. Instead we direct you to the latest information about the product.
- BUY products are ready to go, and can be bought from our website and shipped as follows.
We ship domestically (United Kingdom) and Internationally. Posting to a United Kingdom postal code is free over £100, outside of the United Kingdom is charged according the size and weight of the product. International shipping fees are shown on the checkout page once an address has been entered.
Kit Radar is a marketplace, therefore items may be shipped from the Kit Radar warehouse or drop-shipped by the brand itself. In either case, you will receive a tracking number on the day the item is shipped. We work with all our brands to ensure that products listed are in stock. If, for some unfortunate reason, the item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a replacement or refund. Estimated delivery to the United Kingdom is 3-5 working days, internationally 7-10 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will pay return shipping costs if it is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.