Hangman Multifunctional Bike Storage Rack and Wall Mount
: In stock
Hangman is a really simply and interesting design with that combines stability with ease of mounting. Hangman cycling have created a one-click closing mechanism for security and two stabilising arms to make the bike stable when mounted on the wall. The wall-mounted rack uses high strength glass-filled nylon construction with steel reinforcement to ensure it is very robust and safe.
What we have here is British Design getting back to its roots. Functional well engineered design and made & designed in Britain. Watch the video below for its simplicity in design.
But some say it is over-engineered!
This is an interesting comment. Over-engineering is only applicable if the product needs to be light-weight or the price is astronomical, but at only £59.99 I am sure over-engineering and stability is not a problem!
SYSTEM 1 @ £59.99 - A straight wall mounted version of our patented mechanism with adjustable stabilisers and a handy hook for your jacket or helmet.
SYSTEM 2 @ £99.99 - A wall mounted aluminium extrusion is supplied with our patented locking mechanism and a handy shelf. Both the hanging mechanism and shelf are adjustable so you can set height and spacing to suit your needs. The shelf includes a handy bar for hanging jackets, helmets or glasses. Optional additional shelves are available and can be added to the system as required.
What's the specifications?
- Patented design supports your bike safely when inserted. Integral lock adds additional security
- TPE Rubber Grip Jaws support your bike securely whilst protecting it's frame
- Tamper proof construction
- Keyed Lock for added security
- Fits any frame profile up to 70mm diameter
- Adjustable stabiliser arms prevent the bike from tipping or swinging. They can be positioned for sloping frames or obstructions such as shock absorbers
- Small and large wall plates INCLUDED in the box. Use the small wall plate for locations where looking good is essential. Use the larger wall plate for awkward wall materials or heavier bikes
- 6mm thick Reinforced steel skeleton inside clamp and slider mechanism
- Integrated 4-pin Cam Lock provides instant security and prevention against theft.
- Wall anchor hole allows a chain or D-Lock to be passed through the hangman so give added security or if necessary for insurance purposes
Click here if you would like the Hangman installation manual.
Who's behind the great invention?
Hangman products are based in Nottingham, UK, and all products are designed, manufactured and tested in the UK.
Kit Radar is an exciting new way to discover, buy and compare new sports equipment. We aim to showcase the best of what's new and exciting in sport; whether they are ready to ship, crowdfunding, or coming soon.
Therefore we have two types of listing: Discover and Buy:
- DISCOVER products are not quite ready for shipment, therefore you are not able to buy from our website. Instead we direct you to the latest information about the product.
- BUY products are ready to go, and can be bought from our website and shipped as follows.
We ship domestically (United Kingdom) and Internationally. Posting to a United Kingdom postal code is free over £100, outside of the United Kingdom is charged according the size and weight of the product. International shipping fees are shown on the checkout page once an address has been entered.
Kit Radar is a marketplace, therefore items may be shipped from the Kit Radar warehouse or drop-shipped by the brand itself. In either case, you will receive a tracking number on the day the item is shipped. We work with all our brands to ensure that products listed are in stock. If, for some unfortunate reason, the item is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a replacement or refund. Estimated delivery to the United Kingdom is 3-5 working days, internationally 7-10 days.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will pay return shipping costs if it is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.