Guest Blogger - Write about sport for us
Are you a great writer, looking to create wonderful guest blog posts about sport?
Kit Radar succeeds by having great writers talk about the best new sports gear on our blog. We love to hear from new writers who would like to appear as guest bloggers (or vloggers!!) on our blog.
We accept new blog posts on the following:
- News of interesting new sports products or businesses
- Interviews with sports startup founders, CEO's or senior management
- Guides about how to get the best out of your product
- Tutorials on how to fix, improve or excel at your sport
- New sports crowdfunding campaigns
- Reviews about new products (you may be interested in becoming one of our ambassadors?!)
If you would like to be a guest blogger, or write a new article for our blog, then the first thing to do is get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply tell us a bit about your background, what your specialism is, and what you want to write about.
We will reply within 2 working days about the next stage in the process.
For successful sport guest bloggers, you will need to follow these guidelines:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Due to the high volume of guest posts this blog receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
Technical guest blog post guidelines:
Post length: 1500 - 2500 words.
Image requirements:Original images will be submitted to email@example.com, prior to publication. Kit Radar must be allowed to publish these images without any copyright issues.
- Minimum image size: at least 500px height x 700px wide
Guidelines on links: All links be no-followed.
Metadata markup: Add all metadata, alt tags, and intended linking text should be added as a comment in the margin.
Preferred document type: Google Docs
Other requirements:Open up the guest blog post with a few bullet points to describe the blog post.
Kit Radar works closely with all guest bloggers and new writers, to ensure the article is well-written, and of great interest to our readers.
Successful writers who are regularly published (at least 5 articles) will be paid upon every successful post.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org