The World Football Summit in Madrid (October 27th-28th) is hosting a Start-up challenge in conjunction with Global Sports Innovation Center. The competition is a great opportunity for innovative startups in the field of football and technology to meet potential investors, partners and customers.
- Innovative projects
- Businesses already in the vending phase or at the marketing stage
- Company value of less than €2M
- Seeking private equity funding up to 500K€
- Team of at least two persons
- Team management
- Management and improvement of facilities
- Software and apps
- Entertainment / Leisure
BENEFITS FOR THE WINNER
- Visibility in the media
- Accession without cost to the Global Sports Innovation Center for 6 months
- Program for introduction to GSIC members
- Possibility to display their innovative product at the showroom area of GSIC
To enter please visit the Start-up challenge page.
Comments will be approved before showing up.